Tales of Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I seem to be lost...

3 posters

Go down

I seem to be lost... Empty I seem to be lost...

Post by Aurum Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:38 pm

Where am I? Who are you people?

Just kidding. Hopefully all of you notice my name is Aurum. I'm likely the least experienced RPer here (especially since I just used that term). In fact, I started with Hawk and Staragna about a year ago, then left it for a while to "do homework". I like to call the area around where I live The Shire because I can and because I don't feel like calling it Narnia.

I don't really have a favorite color, though I don't like green much. My personality is basically a true mix of fire and water. I'll be on occasionally, but I am just getting restarted, so please cut me a hair of slack. I really like to poke people. Also hug them. Maybe annoy them. It's pretty fun. MOO!

I'm reaallly random. Everyone here who knows me will attest to that.

Other than that, I'm fun to be around. Hopefully the admins will attest to that. I look forward to perhaps participating with you people in the future.

As a closing note, grammar is fun to me. If I see something (like my sentence fragments), I'll likely correct them unless it's more fun not to correct.

-Aurum

Stickied. ~Marchie
Aurum
Aurum

Back to top Go down

I seem to be lost... Empty Re: I seem to be lost...

Post by Warrior Queen Hawk Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:17 am

Welcome to the site, Aurum! Can't wait to see some new characters and ideas :)
Warrior Queen Hawk
Warrior Queen Hawk
Admin

https://talesoffantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by King Staragna Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:33 am

We're happy to have you here, Gold man! I can't wait to craft some beautiful stories with you!
King Staragna
King Staragna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum