Tales of Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, my nam- Squirrel!!

2 posters

Go down

Hello, my nam- Squirrel!! Empty Hello, my nam- Squirrel!!

Post by Omega Wolf Sun May 25, 2014 1:17 pm

Hello humans and other fascinating creatures. I figured since I've been here for a bit I might want to introduce myself... maybe...

My name is Omega Wolf/Meg and most of the lovely beings on here have decided that I am "Wolfie". I love the colors green and silver and my favorite numbers are 13 and 4. I hate school work yet love being at school and I am never sure of how I am at grammar and such (so, sorry :/ )

I used to rp, but that was four years ago so rust galore! My dear friend, Stephy, practicaly dragged me (biting and scratching) to a computer and made me sign up here in order to get me started again. Thanks Steph! So I'm going to be really slow at first but, pinky promise, I'll get better at this. :)

I hope to become good friends with the lot of you because you are all quite awesome people!

Squirrel!!
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Back to top Go down

Hello, my nam- Squirrel!! Empty Re: Hello, my nam- Squirrel!!

Post by Warrior Queen Hawk Tue May 27, 2014 6:05 am

You're welcome, Omega! ^^ Hope you are enjoying yourself here! I am so happy that you decided (finally) to show up on here with DragonMaiden! :)
Warrior Queen Hawk
Warrior Queen Hawk
Admin

https://talesoffantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum